Applying for a Certificate is Easy
BGL SF360 - HOW TO REQUEST A CERTIFICATE
1. Go to Compliance > Period compliance
2. Create Entries at the end of the financial year
3. Go to Member > Fund Pension Policies
4. Select New Actuarial Certificate
5. Select Financial Year and Request Actuarial Certificate
6. Select ‘Act2’ as your Actuarial Certificate Provider and click Next
7. Confirm Segregation Eligibility and submit to actuary
Class - HOW TO REQUEST A CERTIFICATE
SET ACT2 SOLUTIONS AS DEFAULT PROVIDER
1. Go to Settings > Fund Defaults
2. Select ‘Act2’ as your Actuarial Certificate Provider and SAVE
HOW TO REQUEST A CERTIFICATE
1. Go to Period Processing > Period Updates
2. Ensure last period update is set to the end of the financial year
3. Select Request Actuarial Certificate
4. Review fund and member data and Request from Act2 Solutions
SuperMate - HOW TO REQUEST A CERTIFICATE
1. In the Services section of the Fund menu, choose Actuarial Certificates
2. Choose New Record (tool tip shows Create New Actuarial Certificate (Ctrl N)
3. Choose the relevant Financial Year and choose Act2 Solutions Pty Ltd as the Provider
4. Then choose Next >
5. If you have any special comments (only in unusual circumstances) enter them
6. Acknowledge that you accept the Act2 Terms and Conditions and then hit Next >
7. You will see that the data is being sent [Sending Actuarial Certificate Request…]
8. DO NOT hit Close on the next window [View Data]
9. Instead, click on the blue link Click here to review the details of your request and order your certificate
10. This will take you to the Act2 Membership Platform where you review the data and request the certificate.
We are aware not everyone has access to SMSF admin software, or perhaps you just prefer our original excel based application forms.
Simply download an Assisted ABP form (or email us and request one), fill it out and see for yourself how the year looked (graphically) from a pension versus accumulation perspective. You will also be given the percentage right there ready to use.
We offer both assisted and unassisted forms.
- Assisted form: If you have not completed many of these application forms, each field in the form has a "pop-up" tip to indicate what should be entered into that field.
- Unassisted form: Once you're used to these forms, the pop-ups can get to be a hassle so here's one without the pop-ups!
To apply for an actuarial certificate for your SMSF, simply download the relevant Excel Assisted Form (above) to your computer. Open the form in Excel, complete, save and email it through to us.
ACCOUNT BASED PENSION
DEFINED BENEFIT PENSION
Alternatively you can call the team on 1800 230 737 and get them to email you an application form.
Once sent you will quickly receive an email confirming that the application form has been received and once the calculation is complete you will receive the certificate, a letter to the trustees and the invoice.